Learn how to detox your body by following these tips. First of all, you have to be aware there is no miracle drink, food or pill. If you want a better body shape and a healthier lifestyle, you have to work for it. Keep reading!
What’s the right way to detox your body?
There are some habits you can incorporate to your diet and daily routine that will make you feel better about yourself. Even though “detox diets” are very popular, they are not healthy in the long run. Why? Because if you have to feed yourself with only liquids, or choose to erase macronutrients from your diet for a period of time, it won’t work. Starving shouldn’t be encouraged either. Your organs, kidneys, and liver specifically, are in charge of naturally detoxifying your body every day.
Side effects of doing an unhealthy “detox diet”
- Difficulty to focus
- Muscle pains
- Lack of energy
- Skin irritations
- Sleeping problems
Tips to detox your body correctly
Although your kidneys and liver detox your body by themselves, there are some ways to help them to do their work and make the detox process more efficient.
- Eat healthily: forget about liquid diets and “no carbs” rules. Add fruits, vegetables, nuts, eggs, chicken, fish, beef, oatmeal, avocado and all kinds of natural foods to your diet. Prepare your meals with all macronutrients included (good fats, protein, and carbohydrates).
- Take your time to change your habits. This means, you should slowly incorporate healthier foods into your diet, making sure you make better decisions about food every day.
- Prepare your own meals. This will give you control over how your food is prepared and cooked.
- Exercise: after the proper diet, this is your second best tool for this process. It helps to improve circulation and increases oxygen in your body, plus sweating releases a lot of toxins.
- If you’re overweight or want to lose some pounds, go visit a specialist and follow a weight-loss plan. Having less fat stored in your body will lead to better health overall.
- Include green juices for breakfast twice a week. Prepare them with more vegetables than fruits. These juices will help cleanse your body.
- Drink green tea, or any other tea of your preference. Teas are also natural cleansers and are healthier than coffee.
- Avoid sugar. Use Stevian Forte to sweeten your drinks or desserts.
- Reduce the presence of sodas, juices, processed foods, sweets, refined flours, and fried food in your diet. They might be delicious, but they’re not good for you.
Beware about the rebound effect, which is what happens when you follow an unhealthy diet because of the lack of knowledge of how to take care of your health and your own body. The rebound effect means that, if you get into a diet that is not properly balanced, you might lose weight very fast, but eventually it will backfire on you, and you’ll regain the weight you’ve lost, and perhaps even more.
Nothing is going to give you better results than learning how to eat healthy, knowing your body and adopting better eating habits. Stevian Forte has the compromise to keep you informed and to give you the best advice and tips so you can become a healthy and strong person who feels good about yourself.
Don’t forget to follow us!
Facebook: Stevian Forte