These recipes are perfect for those moments: a couple of hours after lunch, when you really want to get something to eat and do not know what can it be. Here, we offer you easy, healthy snacks for these moments of anxiety. Continue reading.
Why is good to prepare healthy snacks?
Get used to eating a snack twice a day, one for the morning and the other for the afternoon. This helps you to control the glucose in your blood, insulin, and appetite. Your energy is going to be balanced during the day, you’ll be more focused on what you’re doing, and your body will quickly burn calories. It is okay to consume a maximum of 500 calories in snacks per day.
Make smart choices and control portions!
Some healthy snacks you don’t even need to cook them:
- Fruit is a perfect snack, such as apple, pear, tangerine. Also, you can eat some peanuts or other nuts after the fruit to make you feel more satisfied.
- Baked pumpkin. Cut a piece of pumpkin (not too small, not too big). You can add natural peanut butter with cinnamon and some sugar-free syrup and after you put it into the oven or microwave for a few minutes (one or two) and it’s done. Dare yourself to try this. Make sure to wash the pumpkin properly, you can eat it with the shell.
- A slide of non-salt turkey and top it with cucumbers and some spinach. You can also put a bit of mustard or some healthy sauce you find. Wrap the turkey with all the other ingredients and voilà! It’s done. This snack is perfect for fat loss.
- Find a bread made out of sprouts or oatmeal and make a healthy toast! Take a slice of bread, roast it and add some avocado, and an egg (boiled or scrambled), a bit of pink salt and pepper if you want. And that’s it.
- With this kind of bread, you can explore a lot of options. Take a slice, roast it and add natural peanut butter and a banana or strawberries (the one of your preference). This option is recommended for mornings. You can replace the bread with rice cakes.
- Another snack on the list a protein shake. There are a lot of different brands of protein powder in the market, buy one sweetened with stevia, high quality and as pure as you can find it. Add a cup of almond milk or water, a scoop of protein powder and some ice (optional) into the blender, and it’s done! You can also add a little bit of natural peanut butter in case you want to add an extra flavor.
- Popcorn, this is another perfect option. Be careful with the portions and the way you make them! Do not add butter and don’t go crazy with salt, and you’ll have the perfect and delicious healthy snack. Who doesn’t love popcorn?
CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO INNOVATE WITH HEALTHY SNACKS RECIPES
Try these ones or adjust them to your taste. Make sure to include good fats, protein, and carbs to all your meals.
Don’t miss our content and follow us for much more! We are waiting for you.
Facebook: Stevian Forte