Help yourself to create better habits and look for healthier choices at the moment of doing supermarket shopping. Get to know all the options there are to keep a balanced diet. Learn the difference between the food that’s good for you and the one you should avoid, or simply take these suggestions as part of ideas to prepare your meals. This is our second edition of this section, go ahead and keep reading!
Healthier choices to go!Here’s a list of changes you can do in your daily diet.
- Zucchini pasta: buy zucchinis instead of regular pasta. It keeps blood sugar levels stable. Zucchini is pretty good and healthy for our bodies. It has many benefits for our health and metabolism; plus, it tastes very good, and you can add any sauce of your preference to this pasta. To make this pasta, you need a spiralizer to cut it. Is not even necessary to boil it because zucchini has a lot of water itself, you can put it in the microwave. Regular pasta doesn’t contribute much to your health, even though, you can eat it every once in a while.
- Rice crackers: they are an easy, healthy option for snacks, are easy to carry (Ziploc bags are great options for it), and are ready to be taken everywhere. Rice crackers are a healthier option than regular crackers because they help to keep appetite balanced for its crunchy taste, and is all made by natural rice. Meanwhile, regular salty crackers are made based on refined flour. Plus, you can top them with anything, like peanut butter, avocado, jam. It’s up to you.
- Ghee: buy ghee instead of margarine or butter because ghee is lactose-free and has some components that give you energy, help in your brain functions, and it has a positive impact on your metabolism. You can use it to cook; it has a similar taste to butter, so if you’re into this flavor you’re gonna like it. Margarine is one of the worst foods we can consume because it has saturated fats which have an incredibly negative impact on our bodies.
- Dark chocolate: get dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate or white chocolate. Milk chocolate has more milk and sugar than dark chocolate, and white chocolate is basically pure fat because it comes from cocoa butter. Dark chocolate has more cocoa and less milk and sugar. Cocoa is a good option because it has many antioxidants which are excellent for our health. For instance, antioxidants prevent some sickness in our immune system, keep us young, and control the desire of ingesting sweets.
- Sodas or juices: do not consume sodas or processed juices, they are not necessary for us. Instead of them, drink natural teas, you can prepare them hot or cold. Green tea is an excellent option. Or you can just drink water!
Now you have many options to become healthier every day and create good habits that will be good for you in the long run! Look for part number one on our blog and explore all this information we are giving you. Don’t forget to visit us in our social media to become part of our community. We’ll keep you updated!
Facebook: Stevian Forte